don't know what I would've done without Marilyn. My baby's urn, $200
dollars. (Khadafy Foundation) paid for that. And it's just beautiful."
-- Miranda Archie, mother of Antoine Keys, 22, shot and
killed in 2006
We assist families and individuals who have lost loved ones to violence with:
- First response to scenes of homicides
- Home visits to families and friends
- Grief counseling
- Memorial planning and preparation
- Victims of Crime compensation applications
- Referrals to needed services including food, clothing, child care, and government assistance
- Financial assistance to families facing loss of income and funeral expenses
- Monthly support groups for victims' families (click here to view the schedule)
- Survivor activities, including annual Mother's Day luncheons, a Celebration of Life, and an Evening of Remembrance (click here for upcoming events)
- Lobbying and advocating for the needs and rights of survivors
If your friend or family member was recently killed, please call us at (510) 839-1706 so we can assist you through this difficult time.